I saw this video on YouTube where these 4 men and women tested out having a diary for 30 days. That inspired me to write this post.
What are the benefits of having a diary?
- Therapeutic advantages: When you have a bad day you can write out your problems and mistakes. It is just something to let your thoughts out.
- Improves writing skills: Most people in the 21st century don’t really hand write anything. Writing more often perfects your skill.
- Appreciate your achievements: When you achieve your goals you have set out you write down what you did and it effects you in a different way because you know you did something worthwhile.
- Remember significant days: For example you had your birthday and you threw a massive party that made you just want to savor it for the rest of your life!
- Something to look back on: In a year or so you can see how your life has progressed and how much you have changed.
I hope you guys get out there and start writing your life story!